Wasilla Website Design and Computer Programming News: As you can tell from the look of things around here, it's still very early in the setup process, but if you're looking for web design and programming services in Wasilla, Alaska, I hope to be able to work with you, starting in March, 2011.
Website Design Portfolio
One great way to tell what someone can do is by seeing what they've already done. Click the image below to view my portfolio:
The short version of my resume:
- B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Texas A&M University.
- Worked with the DoD and NASA for five years before converting to a full-time computer programmer.
- Worked with more than twenty different programming languages.
- Started a computer programming consulting business named Mission Data, grew it to nearly twenty employees and $2M annual revenue, and sold it in 2007.
- Have made my living as a "blogger" since then.
- Moved to Alaska permanently in early 2010.
Website, Programming, and Website Hosting Technologies
While I've worked with all sorts of computer programming languages and technologies during the last fifteen years, here are some of the technologies I've used recently to make websites hum:
- Drupal - a great Content Management System (CMS). Terrific for small businesses.
- PHP - a terrific programming language for small (and very large) websites
- Java - another terrific programming language, typically more corporate, but also Android apps
- Linux - I've been using Unix systems since 1990, Linux since the mid-90s
- MySQL, Postgres, and SQLite databases
(There's much more to it than that, but I like to keep it short.)
For more information and a free consultation, you can reach me using the contact form on this website.
All the best,